A favorite of both the young and old, these are sure to disappear quickly!
- 2¾ cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cubed at room temperature
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
Nutritional information per cookie: Calories 51 (42% from fat) • carb. 7g • pro. 1g • fat 2g • sat. fat 1g • chol. 11mg • sod. 25mg • calc. 2mg • fiber 0g
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Put the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt into a small mixing bowl. Whisk to combine; reserve.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugar. Using a Cuisinart® Hand or Stand Mixer fitted with the mixing beaters/paddle, mix until light and creamy. Add the vanilla and eggs, one at a time; mix until fully combined. Add the reserved dry ingredients and mix on low, until just combined.
- Fit the Cuisinart® Electric Cookie Press with desired disc, as instructed. Load the cookie dough to the MAX fill line. Press cookie dough out onto an ungreased/unlined baking pan, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly golden around the edges. Cool cookies before removing from pan.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!