Spicy Fruit Ball CookiesUser Submitted Recipe
1/2 cup Crisco
1 cup brown sugar - lightly packed
2 cups chopped pecans
2 cups chopped dates
2 Tablespoons orange juice
1 1/2 cups sifted flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/4 baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon cloves
1/2 teaspoon allspice
1. Blend Crisco, sugar and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
2. Stir in pecans, dates and orange juice.
3. Sift dry ingredients together.
4. Add dry ingredients and blend well.
5. Chill batter for 2 hours in refrigerator. (Can be chilled overnight.)
6. Drop from a teaspoon to a cookie sheet that has been lightly greased with Crisco.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes