Easier than ever to make. Simply combine ingredients and freeze.
- 2 cups heavy cream chilled
- 1 cup whole milk, chilled
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
Calories 306 (65% from fat) • carbo. 23g • prot. 4g • fat 22g • sat. fat 13g • chol. 118mg. sod • 60mg.
1. Place heavy cream, milk, sugar and vanilla extract (not cookies) in a medium mixing bowl and combine until well blended.
2. Pour into freezer bowl of a Cuisinart® Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker. Turn the machine on and freeze until mixture thickens, about 20 - 25 minutes.
3. Add crushed cookies to ice cream during last 5 - 10 minutes of freezing.
4. Transfer to an air tight container and place in freezer until firm, about 2 hours.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!