MR CookiesUser Submitted Recipe
1lb./2 c. butter
320gm/11oz/1.5 c. white sugar
250g/10oz/1.5 c. brown sugar
1 T. vanilla
680gm/1lb8/4.5 c. flour
2 t. baking soda
2 t. salt
4 T. cocoa powder
1 ½ c. chocolate chips
1 ½ c. chopped, salted peanuts
1 ½ c. coconut
1. Measure chocolate chips, peanuts, and coconut into a medium bowl. Blend with a fork till well combined.
2. Measure flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder into another bowl. Mix with fork. Set aside.
3. Measure butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla into mixer bowl. Blend on low until combined then turn to high and beat until light and fluffy and sugar grains can’t be seen. This takes up to 10 minutes.
4. Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture. Mix till just blended.
5. Add chocolate chip mixture and mix another minute or two till completely mixed in.
6. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 13 to 18 minutes. 13 minutes is soft, 18 minutes crispy.
7. ENJOY! (Oh yea, don’t eat ‘em till you get sick!)
TIP: I use a small scoop and make dough balls which I allow to "age in the fridge a day or two before baking. The butter flavor really pops when you do this. You can also freeze them and bake just a few at a time so you always have hot fresh cookies in an instant.