A nod to the campfire fare, you can use your favorite chocolate bar in this panini, be it milk, semisweet or dark.
Plate Side: Grill
Griddler® Cooking Position: Closed
- 2 brioche rolls or croissants
- Olive oil or softened butter, for brushing
- 1 ounce chocolate (milk, semisweet or dark), broken into pieces
- 4 standard-size marshmallows, halved
(½ panini on croissant): Calories 183 (45% from fat) • carb. 23g pro. 3g • fat 9g • sat. fat 5g • chol. 20mg sod. 105mg • calc. 11mg • fiber 1g
- Turn on the Cuisinart® Griddler®. Select Grill and set to 400°F.
- While the Griddler® is heating, assemble the panini. Halve the rolls or croissants horizontally. Brush the outer parts with oil or softened butter. Divide the chocolate between the two bottom halves of the rolls/croissants. Top with the halved marshmallows. Place the top half of the rolls/croissants on top of the fillings.
- Once preheated, put the panini on the hot grill and select the count-up timer. Using medium pressure, press on the handle for 20 seconds and then allow to cook for 3 minutes, or until the outside has visible grill marks and marshmallows have melted.
- Remove and allow to cool for 1 minute. Cut each panini in half and serve warm.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!