Why should panini only be savory? Here we take two favorite flavors, chocolate hazelnut and strawberry, and put them together in this delicious, sweet treat.
Plate Side: Grill
Griddler® Cooking Position: Closed
- 2 brioche rolls or croissants
- Olive oil or softened butter, for brushing
- ¼ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 to 3 large strawberries, hulled and sliced (enough to cover the entire surface of the bottom of the roll/croissant)
Calories 230 (50% from fat) • carb. 25g pro. 4g • fat 13g • sat. fat 5g • chol. 19mg sod. 142mg • calc. 33mg • fiber 2g
- Turn on the Cuisinart® Griddler®. Select Grill and set to 400°F.
- While the Griddler® is heating, assemble the panini. Halve the rolls or croissants horizontally. Brush the outer parts with oil or butter. Evenly spread the chocolate hazelnut spread on the inside tops and bottoms. Sprinkle with salt and lay the strawberry slices across the bottom surface.
- Put the two pieces together for each panini.
- Once preheated, put the panini on the hot grill and select the count-up timer. Using medium pressure, press on the handle for 20 seconds and then allow to cook for 3 minutes, or until outside has visible grill marks and filling is warmed through.
- Remove and allow to cool for 1 minute. Cut each panini in half and serve warm.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!