Keep the bananas, but use any other favorite fruit to come up with your own blend. Bananas are a good base and lend a creaminess to almost any combination.
- 2 cups ripe bananas (about 1½ medium bananas), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups mango (about 1 medium mango), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
Nutritional information per serving (based on ½ cup): Calories 70 (5% from fat) • carb. 17g • pro. 1g
• fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg • sod. 1mg
• calc. 13mg • fiber 2g
1. Assemble the paddle holder of the Cuisinart® Fruit Scoop™ Frozen Dessert Maker with the fresh fruit paddle. Place in freezer bowl and turn the unit on. While the unit is running, put all of the fruit into the frozen freezer bowl.
2. Allow to churn until desired consistency, about 15 to 20 minutes.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!