- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 packet plain gelatin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1 quart (about 3.5 cups) lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup half-and-half (can use fat-free)
Calories 109 (19% from fat) · carb. 18g · pro. 5g · fat 2g · sat. fat 2g · chol. 9mg · sod. 56mg · calc. 143mg · fiber 0g
- Place milk in a 2-quart saucepan; sprinkle with gelatin and let stand 1 minute. Heat milk and gelatin and stir until smooth. Stir in sugar and espresso powder; cook until sugar is dissolved. Transfer to a medium bowl and cool.
- Add yogurt and half-and-half, stir until completely blended.
- Turn the machine on; pour the mixture into freezer bowl, and let mix until thickened, about 20 to 25 minutes. The frozen yogurt will have a soft, creamy texture.
- If a firmer consistency is desired, transfer the frozen yogurt to an airtight container and place in freezer for about 2 hours. Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!