This can be the base for a variety of desserts. Our favorites are topped with vanilla ice cream, chopped nuts or toasted coconut.
1 whole pineapple, trimmed and peeled
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 to 2 pinches kosher salt
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 58 (21% from fat) • carb. 12g • pro. 0g
• fat 1g • sat. fat 1g • chol. 4mg • sod. 19mg
• calc. 12mg • fiber 1g
1. Fit the pineapple onto the spit. Secure ends with the skewers.
2. Brush the pineapple with the softened butter and evenly coat with the remaining ingredients.
3. Adjust the rack to position 1 and place the baking pan on top of it. Fit the spit into the oven and set to the Custom setting on the Rotisserie function at 400°F for 40 minutes.
4. Using the rotisserie grip, remove the pineapple from the oven. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the spit. To serve, halve, core and slice into 1-inch pieces.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!