Minimal ingredients let the peaches shine in this fresh, summertime dessert.
- 4 medium-firm peaches, halved and pitted
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract pinch kosher salt
- amaretti cookies, crushed, for garnish
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 128 (35% from fat) • carb. 21g • pro. 1g • fat 5g • sat. fat 4g
• chol. 20mg • sod. 107mg • calc. 5mg • fiber 1g
- Preheat oven on Bake at 375°F with the rack in the lower position.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the peaches, honey, salt and lemon juice together until peaches are fully coated. Arrange the peaches cut side down in a 9-inch square baking pan. Spread excess honey mixture over the peaches. Put the pan in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, until peaches are softened and slightly caramelized. Let peaches sit about 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Either by hand or with a hand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the cream in a medium bowl to achieve soft peaks, gradually adding the honey, vanilla and salt as the cream thickens.
- Transfer the cooked peaches to a platter and pour the honey cream over them. Garnish with cookies and serve.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!