• 8 ounces spaghetti
• 2 large eggs, beaten
• ½ cup grated Parmesan, divided
• ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• ½ large onion, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 pound ground beef
• Kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 2 cups marinara, or your favorite sauce
• 1 cup ricotta
• ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped, divided
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat oven to 350° and grease an 8 to 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook spaghetti for 3 minutes less than package calls for.
2. Drain noodles then place noodles in a large bowl. Add in the beaten eggs, ¼ cup of Parmesan, and Italian seasoning and toss to coat.
3. Pour into prepared springform pan and form a "crust”.
4. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat, add onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add in the garlic and ground beef, breaking up the meat, and stirring until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in marinara and continue cooking until heated through.
5. Combine ricotta with ⅛ cup chopped parsley, and season with salt and pepper. Spread ricotta mixture over spaghetti crust then top with meat sauce.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, then top with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan, and broil until cheese is melted and golden.
7. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan, then garnish with remaining parsley before serving.