- Pizza Dough
- 1 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/3 cup Barbecue Sauce Olive Oil, For Drizzling
- Salt, For Sprinkling
- 8 ounces, weight Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Sliced Thinly
- 1/3 whole Red Onion, Cut In Half And Sliced Very Thin
- Chopped Cilantro, to taste
No nutrition information available
- Salt chicken breasts on both sides, pour BBQ sauce over the breasts and turn them over to coat. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is done. Remove from oven and cut into small cubes. Set aside.
- Roll/stretch out one pizza crust. Sprinkle cornmeal on the pizza peel and lay out the dough. Drizzle a little olive oil on the dough, then sprinkle on a little salt.
- Spoon a couple of tablespoons of extra BBQ sauce on the crust and spread it evenly. Top sauce with the sliced mozzarella. Sprinkle on the diced chicken and thinly sliced red onion. Place in pizza oven for 5-7 minutes. Use pizza peel to remove the pizza, transfer to large cutting board, sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro, slice and enjoy!
See more recipes on
Download it Today!