Just the smell of the spices steeping evokes the feeling of the holidays. A variation to this traditional recipe is to chill it and use it as the foundation for a spicy sangria.
- 2 bottles of dry red wine
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- Large pinch ground nutmeg
- 16 whole cloves
- 2 oranges, zested
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 14 slices orange peel, for serving
No nutrition information available
- Put all ingredients into the pot of the Cuisinart® Multicooker, stir together with a wooden spoon. Cover and press the On/Off button to turn the unit on. Set timer for to 3 hours and press Low; multicooker will automatically switch to Warm when cooking time has elapsed.
- Serve with a slice of orange peel.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!