Makes 2 pie crusts
45 chocolate wafers, about 1 box
1½ tablespoons granulated sugar
½ cup unsalted butter
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 88 (54% from fat) • carb. 9g • pro. 1g • fat 5g • sat. fat 3g • Col. 10mg • sod. 83mg • calc. 4mg • fiber 0g
1. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add ½ cup unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons, to the work bowl. Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap removed.
2. The cooking time is set for 3 minutes at 160°F on Speed 1 to melt.
3. Break up the box of chocolate wafers and add to the work bowl with 1½ tablespoons granulated sugar.
4. Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place. The processor is set to chop for 20 seconds on Speed 12 to combine.
5. Press evenly into two 9-inch pie plates and bake in a 375°F oven for 15 minutes before filling.