This all-purpose dressing is incredibly versatile as a salad topper, marinade or finishing drizzle for roasted veggies.
Makes about ¾ cup
1 small shallot, cut in half
2½ tablespoons champagne vinegar
1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
¼ teaspoon kosher or sea salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
Nutritional information per serving (1 tablespoon): Calories 122 (100% from fat) • carb. 0g • pro. 0g • fat 14g • sat. fat 2g
• Col. 0mg • sod. 34mg • calc. 0mg • fiber 0g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add small shallot, cut in half, to the work bowl. Secure the Cooking Lid.
2. The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
3. Add 2½ tablespoons champagne vinegar, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
4. Secure Cooking Lid, the processor is set to blend on Speed 11. Once started, slowly add ¾ cup oil through the Steam Vent.
5. Scrape the bowl if necessary and blend an additional 20 seconds.
6. Taste and adjust seasoning according to preference.