Makes about 4 cups
1 head cauliflower
1 tablespoon olive oil
⅓ cup water
½ teaspoon kosher salt
Nutritional information per serving (½ cup): Calories 40 (40% from fat) • carb. 5g • pro. 2g • fat 2g • sat. fat 0g • Col. 0mg • sod. 172mg • calc. 22mg • fiber 2g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Cut the head of cauliflower into 1-inch florets.
2. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add ⅓ of the florets to the work bowl. Pulse to chop, about 8 to 10 long pulses so that cauliflower is evenly chopped.
3. Remove and reserve. Repeat with remaining batches.
4. After last batch, replace the Metal Chopping Blade with the Stirring Paddle. Add tablespoon olive oil to the work bowl with reserved cauliflower.
5. Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap removed. The cooking time is set for 5 minutes at 250°F on Speed 4.
6. Add ⅓ cup water and ½ teaspoon salt. Secure Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place. An additional 10 minutes of cooking time is set.
7. Taste and adjust seasoning as preferred.