Makes about 2½ cups
1 pound Brussels sprouts, cleaned and root end trimmed
2 ounces pancetta, cut into small dice
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
Nutritional value information per serving (½ cup): Calories 87 (45% from fat) • carb. 8g • pro. 5g • fat 5g • sat. fat 1g • Col. 10mg • sod. 231mg • calc. 38mg • fiber 3g
1. Insert the Slicing Disc Assembly adjusted to 4mm. Secure the Food Processor Lid. Slice one pound of cleaned and trimmed Brussels sprouts on Speed 12.
2. Remove and reserve the Brussels sprouts. Insert the Stirring Paddle. Add 2 ounces pancetta, cut into small dice and teaspoon olive oil into work bowl.
3. Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap removed. The cooking time is set for 5 minutes at 285°F on Speed 3.
4. Add reserved Brussels sprouts. Secure the Cooking Lid. The cooking time is set for an additional 15 minutes at 285°F on Speed 3.
5. Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Taste and season with salt and pepper according to preference.