These take less than 10 minutes to put together! Make these for your next party and all adults and kids will go wild over them!
3 tablespoons butter
1 bag miniature marshmallows (4 cups)
1 cup smooth peanut butter
5 cups cocoa rice krispie cereal
No nutrition information available
1) Measure out your cereal. You will want this ready to add to the marshmallow mixture.
2) In a microwave safe bowl, heat butter and marshmallow on high for 2 minutes. Stir with a rubber or silicone spoon. Heat an additional 30 seconds until the mixture has melted.
3) Stir in peanut butter. Add cereal and mix well.
4) Grease a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Using a greased spatula or a piece of wax paper, press the krispie mixture into the pan. Make sure it is even.
5) Allow it to cool before cutting it into squares. Enjoy!