• 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
• 1 cups sweetened shredded coconut
• 1 cups sliced almonds
• 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
• 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup dried cranberries
• 1/2 cup roasted pistachios, shelled
• 2 tablespoons dried goji berries
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss the oats, coconut, almonds and salt together. In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, honey, and vanilla. Pour the honey mixture over the oat mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until all the oats and nuts are coated.
3. Pour onto an 12 by 17 by 1-inch sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake, stirring every 5 -7 minutes with a wooden spatula/spoon, until the mixture turns a nice, even, golden brown, about 25-30 minutes.
4. Remove the granola from the oven to cool on a wiring rack. When granola is completely cooled, mix in cranberries, cherries, pistachios and goji berries. Store the granola in an airtight container. It's wonderful to serve with yogurt, oatmeal, or as a healthy snack.