We use fresh herbs and cheese in these omelets, but chopped roasted peppers would be a good substitute.
No servings information available
5 tablespoons cold water
2 large eggs
3 tablespoons milk
pinch salt pinch
freshly ground black pepper
½ tablespoon chopped fresh herbs
1 tablespoon grated or shredded cheese (any variety works, Parmesan or Cheddar)
No nutrition information available
1. Pour the water into the heating plate. Place cooking tray on base, and then place the poaching tray on top of the cooking tray.
2. Put all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl. Whisk to fully combine.
3. Evenly divide among the three cups in the poaching tray.
4. Cover and slide the power switch to the “On” position.
5. When liquid is completely evaporated, the omelets will be ready and a continuous audible tone will sound (this will take about 10 to 11 minutes).
6. Slide power switch to the “off” position. Carefully lift lid and remove the omelets from the poaching tray. Serve immediately.