- 6 slices prosciutto
- 2-3 spears asparagus, ribbon sliced
- 5 large eggs
- ¼ cup half-and-half
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- ¼ c. shaved Parmesan cheese
No nutrition information available
- Set the Air Fryer Toaster Oven to the Air Fry function and preheat to 350F.
- Lightly grease a regular 6 cup muffin pan with oil. Press 1 slice of prosciutto into each muffin cup to entirely line bottom and sides, leaving some overhang. Mend any cracks.
- Trim the asparagus and using a peeler or mandolin, slice each spear lengthwise to create thin ribbons.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper. Stir in dill.
- Divide half of the goat cheese into the bottom of each cup, followed by 2-3 asparagus ribbons. Evenly pour the egg mixture so that each cup is ¾ full. Top each cup with the remaining cheese. Place the muffin pan onto the unit’s rack/pan in the top position and cook for 10-12 until the custard is set and the tops are golden.
- Transfer pan to cooling rack. Run a knife or offset spatula around each egg cup to dislodge from pan. Serve immediately, or at room temp.