You can't beat the taste of homemade waffles. Freeze the extras to use when time is scarce.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-3/4 cups reduced fat milk
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
Nutritional information per waffle: Calories 262 (44% from fat) • carb. 30g • pro. 7g • fat 13g • sat. fat 2g • chol. 57mg • sod. 372mg • calc. 177mg • fiber 1g
1. Place ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine until well blended and smooth. Let batter sit 5 minutes before using.
2. Preheat your Cuisinart® Classic Waffle Maker on setting #3* (green indicator light will be illuminated when preheated).
3. Pour 1/2 cup batter onto the center of the lower grid; spread evenly using a heat-proof spatula.
4. Close cover of waffle maker. Indicator light will turn red. When light turns green again, waffle is ready. Open cover and carefully remove baked waffle.
5. Repeat with remaining batter. For best results, serve immediately. However, you may keep waffles warm in a 200°F oven until ready to serve.
For Mini-Chip Waffles: Add 1/2 cup mini chocolate morsels to the batter before baking. *We recommend using setting #3 to achieve a golden brown baked waffle. Adjust the browning control if you prefer lighter or darker waffles.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!