Eggs in a Bread BowlUser Submitted Recipe
Tasty treats great for an Easter brunch
4 Sourdough Rolls
2 T Sour Creme
2 T Parmesan Cheese
Fresh herbs of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg.
2. Cut top off of rolls and carve out a cup in the center.
3. Crack eggs into the rolls.
4. Put a small dollop of sour cream on top.
5. Sprinkle with fresh herbs, salt and grated pepper.
6. Place rolls on a cookie sheet and bake until egg white are firm (about 20-25 minutes).
7. In the last 5 minutes of baking, add the roll tops to the cookie sheet to toast.
8. Serve with jam for the roll tops...enjoy!