Eggs in a Bread BowlUser Submitted Recipe
Tasty treats great for an Easter brunch
4 Sourdough Rolls
2 T Sour Creme
2 T Parmesan Cheese
Fresh herbs of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg.
2. Cut top off of rolls and carve out a cup in the center.
3. Crack eggs into the rolls.
4. Put a small dollop of sour cream on top.
5. Sprinkle with fresh herbs, salt and grated pepper.
6. Place rolls on a cookie sheet and bake until egg white are firm (about 20-25 minutes).
7. In the last 5 minutes of baking, add the roll tops to the cookie sheet to toast.
8. Serve with jam for the roll tops...enjoy!
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!