The pancake plates make perfectly shaped eggs for this delicious and simple breakfast sandwich.
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup shredded cheese (Cheddar, Swiss, Havarti etc)
- 4 toasted English muffins
- Unsalted butter, optional
Calories 263 (34% from fat) • carb. 26g • pro. 16g • fat 10g
• sat. fat 5g • chol. 126mg • sod. 751mg • calc. 84mg • fiber 3g
- Fit the Cuisinart® Breakfast Central™ with the pancake plates. Adjust the temperature setting to 5. Once the unit is preheated, place a slice of bacon in each compartment. Cook in the closed position, about 2 minutes per side. Remove and reserve.
- While the bacon is cooking, whisk the eggs, cream, salt and pepper together in a liquid measuring cup. After the bacon is finished cooking, pour equal amounts of the egg mixture in each compartment. Cook in the closed position for about 1½ to 2 minutes. Place the cheese in equal amounts on each egg. Close and cook for an additional 30 seconds to melt.
- If desired, butter the English muffins. Place the bacon and then the egg on each open toasted English muffin. Serve immediately.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!