Grilled Steak and EggsCuisinart Original Recipe
A hearty breakfast for two."
2 boneless rib-eye steaks
(about 8 ounces each)
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon unsalted butter
4 large eggs
1. Fit the Cuisinart® Griddler® Compact with one plate on its griddle side and the other on its grill side and preheat to High.
2. Coat each steak with the olive oil and season with the salt and pepper. Reserve.
3. Once the unit has preheated, grill the steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium rare, or until desired doneness.
4. After the steaks have been cooking for about 3 minutes, place the butter on the griddle side. Once melted, crack 2 eggs right onto the griddle plate and cook until desired doneness, either sunny side up or over easy . Reserve and cook remaining two.
ServingsMakes 2 servings
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 568 (46% from fat) • carb. 1g • pro. 72g
• fat 28g • sat. fat 11g • chol. 604mg • sod. 429mg
• calc. 61mg • fiber 0g
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products: