Apple TurnoversUser Submitted Recipe
1 can pre-made crescent rolls 8 count
1 can apple pie filling
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup brown sugar
4 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teasoon nutmeg
Heat oven to 350 degrees
1. Open crescent rolls and lay flat on baking sheet.
2. Open apple pie filling and dice the apples in the can. I run my knife in a grid over the apples.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon filling at the large end of the crescent and roll according to directions.
4. In smaller bowl stir remaining ingredients together to make a topping.
5. Put 1 tablespoon topping on each roll, pressing gently.
6. Bake for 11-13 minutes.
7. Serve warm.