This yogurt recipe uses a purchased culture to produce a delicious yogurt. Remember yogurt cultures differ depending on variety, so the end results
in taste and consistency can also vary.
4 cups whole milk
½ cup dry milk powder
1 packet yogurt culture
Nutritional information per (½ cup) serving:
Calories 102 (35% from fat) • carb. 10g • pro. 7g
• fat 4g • sat. fat 3g • chol. 19mg • sod. 103mg
• calc. 244mg • fiber 0g
1. Whisk ingredients together well in a medium stainless bowl. (Whisking well ensures ingredients are completely incorporated.)
2. Pour ingredients into the yogurt container of the Cuisinart Electronic
Yogurt Maker. Press Start and then press the “+” button to select the time for fermentation. The time ranges from 8 to 16 hours.* Press Start again to begin fermentation.
3. Yogurt has switched from ferment to cool when the time has counted down and “C” is visible on the display panel. Let yogurt stay on cool mode for a minimum of 12 hours before removing from unit.
4. Stir well and serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to eat.
*Use 8 hours as a starting point. You can always add more time if needed.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!