Whole Wheat Program.
Can be made with Delay Start Timer
About 32 1 oz. servings
- 1½ cups water, room temperature
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup vital wheat gluten
- 2¼ teaspoons yeast, active dry, instant or bread machine
Nutritional information per serving (1 ounce): Calories 61 (4% from fat) • carb. 13g • pro. 2g • fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg • sod. 99mg • calc. 6mg • fiber 2g
- Place all ingredients, in the order listed, in the bread pan fitted with the kneading paddle.
- Secure the bread pan in the Cuisinart® Automatic Bread Maker. Press the menu button to select the Whole Wheat program. Press loaf size and crust color buttons to select both size and crust preference.
- Press Start/Stop to mix, knead, rise, and bake. If desired, when paddle signal sounds remove dough and kneading paddle, reshape dough and replace in bread pan.
- When the cycle is complete, remove the bread pan from the machine and transfer bread to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.