About 32 1 oz. servings
- ⅔ cup milk, room temperature
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temp, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 ¾ cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast, active dry, instant or bread machine
- ⅔ cup raisins
Nutritional information per serving (1 ounce): Calories 105 (24% from fat) • carb. 17g • pro. 3g • fat 3g • sat. fat 1g • chol. 23mg • sod. 82mg • calc. 13mg • fiber 1g
- Place the milk, butter, egg(s), salt, sugar, bread flour, and yeast, in the order listed, in the bread pan fitted with the kneading paddle.
- Secure the bread pan in the Cuisinart® Automatic Bread Maker.
- Press the menu button to select the Sweet program. Press loaf size and crust color buttons to select both size and crust preference.
- Press Start/Stop to mix, knead, rise, and bake. When the mix-in tone sounds, add the raisins. If desired, when paddle signal sounds remove dough and kneading paddle, reshape dough and replace in bread pan.
- When the cycle is complete, remove the bread pan from the machine and transfer bread to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.