French/Italian Bread Program
Can be made with Delay Start Timer
About 24 1 oz. servings
- 1 cup water, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- ¼ cup semolina flour
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- 1¾ teaspoons yeast, active dry, instant or bread machine
Nutritional information per serving (1 ounce): Calories 101 (32% from fat) • carb. 14g • pro. 3g • fat 4g • sat. fat1g • chol. 0mg • sod. 98mg • calc. 4mg • fiber 1g
- Place ingredients, in the order listed, in the bread pan fitted with the kneading paddle.
- Secure the bread pan in the Cuisinart® Automatic Bread Maker.
- Press the menu button to select the French/Italian program. Press loaf size and crust color buttons to select both size and crust preference.
- Press Start/Stop to mix, knead, rise, and bake. If desired, when paddle signal sounds remove dough and kneading paddle, reshape dough and replace in bread pan.
- When the cycle is complete, remove the bread pan from the machine and transfer bread to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.