1 pound loaf
3 large eggs, room temperature
½ cup whole milk
16 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature, cut into ½-inch pieces
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon kosher salt
3¼ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon instant yeast
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
¹⁄³ cup water
Nutritional information per serving (based on 8 servings):
Calories 424 (53% from fat) • Carb. 42g • Pro. 8g • Fat 25g • Sat. fat 15g • Chol. 132mg • Sod. 331mg • Calc. 43mg • Fiber 1g
White Program | Delay Start Timer: No
To Prepare Using Rapid Program
Prepare ingredients for the 1- or 1½-pound loaf (this is not recommended for a 2-pound loaf), replacing the yeast with 1½ teaspoons of rapid-rise yeast
for the 1-pound loaf or 2¼ teaspoons of rapid-rise yeast for the 1½-pound loaf. Secure the bread pan in the unit and press Menu to select the Rapid program.
Press Start/Stop/Pause to begin the program and then continue with Step 4 in recipe above.
1. Put eggs, milk, butter, 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, salt, flour, and yeast, in the order listed, in the bread pan fitted with the kneading paddle.
Secure the bread pan in the Cuisinart® Custom Convection Bread Maker.
2. Press the Menu button to select the White program. Press the 2-pound Loaf Size and Crust Color to select both size and crust preference. Press Confirm to
confirm choices and then press Start/Stop/Pause to begin the program.
3. While the bread is baking, prepare the glaze and cinnamon sugar. Combine ½ cup sugar and ¹⁄³ cup water in a small saucepan set over medium-high heat.
Heat the mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved; reserve.
4. Mix the remaining sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
5. When the paddle signal sounds, press Start/Stop/Pause to pause the unit; remove the dough and kneading paddle, and transfer the dough to a lightly floured
surface. Divide the dough into golf ball-size pieces. Roll each piece softly between your palms into a ball. Roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, and place back
in the pan to form two even layers. Press Start/Stop/Pause to continue.
6. When the cycle is complete, remove the bread pan from the machine and transfer the hot bread to a wire rack. Immediately brush the glaze over the warm
bread. (Any additional glaze can be cooled completely and stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.) Serve warm.