• 1 cup all purpose flour
• ½ cup tapioca starch (prebiotic fiber)
• 2 teaspoon baking powder
• Pinch of salt
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup lemon kefir or yogurt
• ¼ teaspoon imitation butter flavor
• ¼ cup oil
• 1 cup granulated erythritol
• Zest of half a lemon
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
No nutrition information available
1. 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, mix together the flour, fiber, baking soda and salt. 3. In a separate bowl, beat together the oil, sweetener, butter flavor and kefir. 4. Add in the eggs and continue to beat until combined. 5. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry. 6. Stir in the lemon zest and juice. 7. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes to an hour. The top should look golden brown.