• ¼ French bread cut into 2 inch squares 6 tablespoons of melted butter 2 teaspoons garlic powder 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese 2 teaspoons of parsley flakes
• 6 tablespoons of melted butter
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
• 2 teaspoons of parsley flakes
No nutrition information available
1. Heat Cusinart griddle deluxe top plate and bottom plate to 400 degrees.
2. Take 2 inch french bread squares and dip them in melted butter.
3. Place on plate and sprinkle garlic powder, parmesan cheese and parsley flakes on top of each buttered square. When griddle is heated and green lights are on, place bread squares onto hot griddle and close down.
4. After 10 seconds, turn griddle off. Check to see if the tops are brown and krispy.
5. Leave on griddle additional 10 seconds until desired brownness is reach. Serve hot! Goes great with soup or pasta.