• 1/4 of a French bread cut in half and each half cut into 2 inch squares
• 6 tablespoons of melted butter
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
• 2 teaspoons fresh parsley or parsley flakes
No nutrition information available
1. Heat Cusinart griddle deluxe top plate and bottom plate to 400 degrees.
2. Take 2 inch french bread squares and dip them into the melted butter.
3. Place on plate and sprinkle garlic power, parmesan cheese and parsley flakes on top of each buttered square.
4. When griddle is heated and green lights are on, place bread squares onto hot griddle and close down.
5. After 10 seconds, open top and see of bread tops are brown and krispy.
6. Leave on griddle an additional 10 seconds until desired brownies is reached.
7. Serve hot! Goes great with soups or pasta.