French/Italian Bread Program
Can be made with Delay Start Timer
About 16 1 oz. servings
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon water, room temperature
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2¼ cups + 2 tablespoons bread flour
- 1½ teaspoons yeast, active dry, instant or bread machine
Nutritional information per serving (1 ounce): Calories 69 (4% from fat) • carb. 14g • pro. 2g • fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg • sod. 123mg • calc. 3mg • fiber 0g
- Place all ingredients, in the order listed, into the bread pan fitted with the kneading paddle.
- Secure the bread pan in the Cuisinart® Automatic Bread Maker.
- Press the menu button to select the French/Italian program. Press loaf size and crust color buttons to select both size and crust preference.
- Press Start/Stop to mix, knead, rise, and bake. If desired, when paddle signal sounds remove dough and kneading paddle, reshape dough and replace in bread pan.
- When the cycle is complete, remove the bread pan from the machine and transfer bread to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.