These are a wonderful cheese filled quick biscuit to make.
- 2 Cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3/4 Cup grated, sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 or 2 drops hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
No nutrition information available
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place baking mix, cold water, and grated cheese in your stand up mixer and mix on low until just blended.
- Roll out dough to about 1/2" to 3/4" thick on a slightly floured surface. Cut biscuits with a cutter, and place onto a baking dish.
- Melt butter, hot sauce and seasonings.
- Brush with the butter mixture. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.