Instant Miracle RollsUser Submitted Recipe
Sweet Bread Rolls
3 pkgs. dry yeast
5 cups self rising flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups lukewarm buttermilk
1/2 cup warm water
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup shortening
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water and set aside.
2. Mix flour, sugar and soda.
3. Cut shortening into flour mixture.
4. Mix well.
5. Place desired amount of dough on floured cloth. Pat out and cut with biscuit cutter.
6. Let warm to room temp before baking in 350 deg oven for 10-15 mins.
7. NOTE: The dough can keep in the refrigerator for two weeks before baking. For best results, allow the dough to refrigerate for at least one day.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!