Basic/White Bread Program
1 1/2 cups water, room temp.
3 tbsp unsalted butter, room temp. cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1 tbsp granulated sugar or honey
1 1/2 tsp salt
4 cups bread flour
1/4 cup nonfat dry milk
1 1/2 tsp yeast, active dry, instant or bread machine
Nutritional information per serving (1 ounce): Calories 64 (15% from fat) • carb. 12g • pro. 2g • fat 1g • sat. fat 1g • chol. 3mg • sod. 116mg • calc. 7mg • fiber 1g
1. Place all ingredients, in the order listed, in the bread pan fitted with the kneading paddle.
2. Secure the bread pan in the Cuisinart® Automatic Bread Maker.
3. Press the menu button to select the Basic/White program.
4. Press loaf size and crust color buttons to select both size and crust preference.
5. Press Start/Stop to mix, knead, rise, and bake. If desired, when paddle signal sounds remove dough and kneading paddle, reshape dough and replace in bread pan.
6. When the cycle is complete, remove the bread pan from the machine and transfer bread to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!