1 cup pure maple syrup, preferable a light to medium syrup
1½ cups fresh blueberries or cranberries
Pinch sea salt
2-3-inch strip orange peel
Nutritional information per serving (1 tablespoon) based on 20 tablespoons of blueberry maple syrup: Calories 58 (1% from fat) • carb. 15g • pro. 0g • fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • Col. 0mg • sod. 9mg • calc. 16mg • fiber 0g
Nutritional information per serving (1 tablespoon) based on 12 tablespoons of cranberry maple syrup: Calories 73 (0% from fat) • carb. 19g • pro. 0g • fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • Col. 0mg • sod. 12mg • calc. 21mg • fiber 1g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert the Stirring Paddle. Add 1 cup of maple syrup, 1½ cups berries, pinch sea salt and strip of orange peel. Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place.
2. The cooking time is set for 5 minutes at 212°F on Speed 1.
3. The cooking time is set for an additional 15 minutes at 200°F on Speed 1.
4. Syrup is done when the berries have began to pop open / soften.
5. Strain and cool slightly prior to use.