• 2 tablespoon Black Tea Leaves
• 2 tablespoons Sugar
• 1 small Gala apple, diced
• 1 nectarine, sliced
• ½ lime, sliced
• ½ lemon, sliced (I used Meyer Lemon)
• 2 cups boiling water
• 2 cups apple juice, chilled
• 4 cups ice cubes
No nutrition information available
1. Fill the tea bag with the tea leaves, then place the tea bag in a large heat proof pitcher along with the Sugar.
2. Next, add the fruit and pour in hot water and let the mixture steep for 5 minutes.
3. Stir with a wooden spoon until sugar dissolved. Then, remove the tea bag and discard the tea leaves.
4. Next, pour in some apple juice and ice cubes. Stir well and enjoy!