White SangriaCuisinart Original Recipe
Take sangria to the next level by using
fresh juice in the mix.
2 peaches, pitted, one kept as is and the other cut into ½ inch pieces, divided
1 cup 1-inch cubed pineapple, about 6 ounces, divided
1 medium orange, peeled, half kept as is and the other half cut into ½-inch pieces, divided
1 medium apple, half kept as is and the other half cut into ¼-inch slices, divided
1 bottle white wine
¼ cup cognac
¹∕³ cup Grand Marnier®
¼ to ¹∕³ cup simple syrup*
1. Turn the Cuisinart® Juice Extractor to speed 3. Turn the unit on and juice 1 peach, ½ cup of pineapple and ½ orange.
2. Increase to speed 5 and juice ½ of the apple.
3. Add reserved cut/sliced fruit to a pitcher. Stir juice and add to pitcher. Add wine and liquors and add simple syrup to taste. Pour over ice and serve immediately.
* Simple syrup is sugar dissolved in water. To make, place equal parts water and granulated sugar in a saucepan set over medium-low heat. Syrup is done once the sugar has dissolved. Cool before using.
ServingsMakes about 9 servings
Nutritional information per serving (4 ounces):
Calories 198 (1% from fat) • carb. 21g • pro. 1g
• fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg • sod. 0mg
• calc. 13mg • fiber 1g
Notable nutrients based on daily percentages:
Vitamin C 33% • Potassium 117mg
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products: