A popular beach or poolside drink, this drink is also great with raspberries.
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 1 1/2 cups light rum
- 4 cups hulled and halved strawberries
- 5 cups standard-size ice cubes (about 25 to 30 cubes)
- Mint leaves, to garnish (optional)
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 264 (1% from fat) • carb. 26g • pro. 1g • fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg • sod. 6mg • calc. 22mg • fiber 2g
- Put all the ingredients, in the order listed, into the jar of your Cuisinart® Blender. Cover and run on the Ice Crush function.
- Turn the power off and serve immediately. Garnish with mint leaves.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!