Herbs are abundant in this flavorful bread! Dill and green onions along with mustard and whole wheat flour pair perfectly together to make this bread something you will want to make over and over.
Depending on thick you cut the slices - anywhere from 10-15 slices
• ½ c chopped fresh dill - loosly packed
• ½ c chopped green onions - green and white parts
• 3 T course ground dijon mustard
• 1 T olive oil
• 2 c white all purpose white flour
• 1 c white whole wheat flour
• 1 T brown sugar
• 1 t salt
• 1 package active dry yeast (2¼ t)
• 1 c water
No nutrition information available
1. If using a bread machine - combine all ingredients in the order according to your machines instructions. Set on dough cycle. Once finished, continue as noted below on line 6.
2. If not using a bread machine, combine dill, onions, mustard, oil, brown sugar and water,
3. In separate bowl, combine flours, salt and yeast.
4. Add dill/onion mixture into the dry ingredients.
5. Kneed ingredients together to form a ball that pulls away from the bowl.
6. Place dough in greased loaf pan covered lightly with greased plastic wrap. Let rise about 45 minutes.
7. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.