Frozen bananas give this guilt-free dessert a super creamy consistency.
Makes about 2 cups
4 bananas, frozen, cut into 1- to 2-inch piece
1 tablespoon honey
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup mini chocolate chips
⅛ teaspoon salt
Nutritional information per serving (based on 8 servings):
Calories 221 (36% from fat) • carb. 34g • pro. 3g • fat 9g • sat. fat 5g • Col. 7mg • sod. 48mg • calc. 43mg • fiber 2g
1. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add 4 frozen bananas, each cut into 2-inch pieces, 1 tablespoon honey and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract to the work bowl.
2. Secure the Cooking Lid. Pulse 10 times using long pulses.
3. Scrape the work bowl. The processor will be set to blend for 30 seconds on Speed 12.
4. Scrape the work bowl. The processor is set for an additional minute to blend until completely smooth.
5. Add I cup of mini chocolate chips. Pulse until completely incorporated.
6. Serve immediately or place in a container to be stored in the freezer.
7. Cover ice cream directly with plastic wrap before freezing.