- 1 lb. baby portabella mushrooms
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- ¼ cup chives
- Barbecue rub
No nutrition information available
- Remove rack from smoker and bring to work station.
- Fill middle bowl portion of water/wood chip tray with your choice of dry wood chips. Fill outer ring of tray with water.
- Preheat smoker to 225°F.
- Remove the stems from each mushroom.
- Soak mushroom caps in bowl of water for 30 minutes to clean.
- Remove from bowl and rinse well under cold water.
- Lay mushrooms out on paper towel or a cloth for 5 minutes to dry.
- Mix cream cheese, cheese, and chives to make filling.
- Fill mushroom caps with filling.
- Sprinkle barbecue rub generously on top of each stuffed mushroom.
- Place rack in smoker and close. Let sit in smoker for approximately 1 hour.