Yummy spicy wings that are easy to make.
4 lbs chicken wings washed, separated and dried.
1/2 cup butter
4 ounces of your favorite hot sauce
2 Tbsp of your favorite BBQ sauce
1 Tsp of your favorite spicy mustard
2 Tbsp honey
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat oil to 350 degrees.
2. Carefully add wing pieces, a few at a time, to the oil and fry until a golden brown.
3. In a large pan, melt the butter on low heat.
4. Add hot sauce, BBQ sauce, mustard and honey and mix well.
5. Stir till heated through.
6. Arrange wings on a platter and carefully ladle the sauce over. Serve.
Serve with ranch, blue cheese and plenty of celery sticks.