• 2 pounds (21 to 25-count) shrimp
• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
• ½ teaspoon kosher salt
• ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
• 1 lemon, cut into wedges
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Peel and devein the shrimps, leaving the tails on.
2. Place the shrimps on a sheet pan and gently toss them with olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme leaves until evenly coated.
3. Spread them out in a single layer and leave ⅛-inch space in between each one. Roast for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the shrimps turned pink and cooked through.
4. Serve with your favorite cocktail sauce and a wedge of lemon.