• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 tablespoon kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 3 large eggs
• 2 cup panko breadcrumbs
• 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
• 2 large Portobello mushrooms, cut into 1/2-inch strips
• 2 avocados, cut into 1/2-inch strips
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Place a wire rack onto a large baking sheet lined with foil.
2. In a shallow dish, whisk together the flour, salt and pepper. In another shallow dish, lightly beat the eggs. In the third shallow dish, combine the panko and the Parmesan together.
3. Gently toss the mushrooms and avocado in the flour mixture. Coat evenly and shake off any excess flour (work on a few pieces at a time).
4. Then, dip the floured fries into the eggs, drip of any excess eggs and then place them into the panko mixture. Gently press the panko mixture onto the mushrooms and avocados.
5. Place the fries onto the wire rack, leaving an 1/8-inch space between each fry.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Serve with Ketchup or your favorite sauce.