Slice thinly for extra crispy onion rings!
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
No nutrition information available
- Begin by separating the onion slices into rings.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- As the oil heats up, place the onion rings in the flour and coat well.
- Carefully place the onion rings in the hot oil, taking care to avoid splashes.
Fry onions 6 to 8 minutes, until golden. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, and serve immediately.