This grilled chicken recipe is a very healthy approach to Indian cooking. It has a sweet taste from the maple syrup, sour taste from lemon juice and a spicy touch from the Indian spices.
This chicken recipe can be made for appetizers or can be eaten as a sandwich. Enjoy!
1 lb. Chicken thighs(boneless, skinless)
2 teaspoon. Red chili powder
1 teaspoon. Cumin powder
2 teaspoon. Garam masala powder
2 teaspoon. Coriander powder
1 tablespoon. Lemon juice
1 tablespoon. Maple syrup
1½ tablespoon. Olive oil
Salt to taste
Calories-130, Protein-13.5gm, Total fat-8.5gm, Sodium-200mg
1. In a ziploc bag add the ingredients except for the chicken; mix well.
2. Add the chicken to this mixture and massage it.
3. Let the chicken marinate for 3-4 hours.
4. Grill the chicken in an outdoor grill.
5. Serve it hot with a salad of onion and cucumber.